My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

November 4, 2005

A whole month alater than I thought and I had hoped to have the roof on 2 weeks ago and the interior plumbing and electrical done by now. Oh well. Such are the plans of mice and men. Instead the guys are coming again on Saturday to put up the rafters and purlins for the tin. Also they will install the remaining windows and doors too. If there is time they will also put up the house wrap too (Tyvek it's called). Adam wasn't too thrilled about putting up that stuff - did dislikes working with it I guess for some reason. ANyway, it has to be done and we can't do it without help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home