My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

August 31, 2005


I hate Murphy. It rained all last week- buckets of rain. I would have loved it a month ago when it would have saved the tomatoes. But now, when all it's doing for me is ruining my plans I find myself hating it. And getting depressed because we can't start yet.

So it's almost Friday again and we are "planning" to get the gravel and posts on Friday. We will see. Murphy seems to rather assertive lately.

With all this time on my hands I do have the building plans all laid out and finalized. That gave me a headache for sure! But it's done. The pier foundation is going to be exciting to build. Yeah, everyone thinks we're nuts. It's ok. Like I said earlier. We like nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home