My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Spetember 23, 2005

Hello everyone! What a week! On Sunday our daughter came down with a abd stomache. Not the flu- that we had last week. She complained of terrible pain in her stomach and so we took her to the ER. NOthing showed up on any of the tests so they sent her home with some med. for gastritis. I hope it works. She is in terrible pain and won't eat.

So obviously we have done no work on the cabin this week, with her being sick ,Shawn being at work (of course). Still the house-raising date is still October 1st!!! There is still alot to do and I"m leaving now to pick the OSB flooring sheets and to take our oldest to physical therapy. Oh my how I long for the days of just staying home and cleaning house. I long for a home cooked meal, to put my apron back on and to fold laundry. yes, even washing dishes (my most dreaded household chore) is looking pretty appealing. We have been gone every day for almost 3 weeks now. WHEW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home