My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

June 8th, 2005

Our first cash from the Holland's came in today!!! Woohoo!!! We will be building some better housing for them if we have anything left over after buying rabbit pellets. Woohoo!!! I am so excited. If my accounting is accurate, and I think it is, we have now officially cleared our investment of all breeding stock. Not bad eh?

The garden is looking good but I must admit that without a LOT Of hay to mulch with, which we don't have, it's going to get really full of weeds in a hurry. It's amazing but we have a rototiller now so we'll be getting out there this weekend to till up the weeds. At present our largerst crop is one of poison ivy. No kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home