My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

September 30, 2005

This is judgement day for our foundation. Adam came and took a look and found a few things that need corrected. BEFORE the crew gets here tomorrow. Very minor thigns really thoug he gave me a heart attck when he first got here. He shook his head in a "NO " fashion, then walked around the floor, saying aboslutely NOTHING. I was anervous wreck thinking he was going to say that it wasn't good enough, that it wouldn't work and that we wouldn't be able to use it. Whew... when I asked him finally (I couldn't take the suspense) if it looked better or worse than he hoped. "Better. Lots better. No offense sis, but you've never done anything like this before and I didn't know what I'd find."

S u c c e s s ! ! !

With the corrections made now we are thoroughly exhausted, tired and I ***think** ready for tomorrow. Shawn and the boys are sleeping on the land to guard our lumber and supplies. So that means neither of us will get any sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home