My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Home Management Binder

I honestly kept thinking that the house would be done by now (HA!!!) and I could easily pick up my old schedule/rountine where I left it off this spring when we moved in. REality has since taken residence in my mind and I have accepted the fact that my "Summer Project List" would be more amptly called, "The Coming Decade To-Do List". With that in mind I've decided to re-do my Home Management Binder which is sadly out of date anyway and work with what I've got.

I keep thinking of "Managers of Their Homes" by the Maxwell's (http://www.titus2.com)
and how wonderful that would be. The children are BEGGING for me to get a schedule going again. And this time, daily exercise WILL be included in the schedule AND actually DONE. lol So that's my project for the week. The boys are off fishing in the church pond and I'm here with Abby happily printing out my favorite things for the binder.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home