My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Milk & Honey Part 2

I guess I should explain why I call them "Half-Goats" and why I titled this entry "Milk and HONEY".

Half-Goats: No. They aren't half cow or deer or any other animal. They are 100% goat! They each have only one side that milks so I call them... "Half Goats".

The HONEY part of the title comes from their unexpected arrival. I had a 5 gallon bucket of honey that was almost gone and since I had nothing else to put thier water in I emptied the honey into a quart jar and then rinsed and filled the bucket for water for the Ladies. The water still smells of honey. The children are sure the milk will be sweeter this way. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home