My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One of my Favorite Things


I'm so happy! Yesterday Austin cut the boards and I painted away and by last night we had a new kitchen pantry cabinet for holding... (drumroll please)...

GLASS JARS full of dry goods!!! :-)

This winter I am going to sew jar toppers for the jars, and add crown molding to the top as soon as our ceiling sheetrock is in. I'm a happy "camper".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE the pic! i'm so "jealous"!! it gives you a good feeling to look over and see all that hard work doesn't it?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home