My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 28, 2006



Hot here, despite the coolor than usual temperature, it is still hot in the house. I have planned abth this afternoon as we have church tonight after baseball practice. It will be a night out - sortof.

The chicks all survived, but I'm having a bit of an issue with the rabbits. A couple of them seem to have some sort of problem that I can't figure out. Their hair is falling out on their heads and they are losing weight... have consulted the "Rabbit Lady" aka:Jeannie (THANKS Dr. Jeannie!) and she said she'd look into it to see what she could find out.

We got the chicken tractor built and up yesterday. I'll try to post a link. Works great. I might (if I get a minute) post instructions as to how we made it, materials list, etc. Right now, I am sortof fuzzy-brained. I'm pretty sure I have an infection of some sort and am trying my best to treat it naturally with not so much luck so far. SO we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Maybe I"ll get up the instructions then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home