My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Friday, July 07, 2006

An Open Door

I didn't get a pic of the rabbit shelter up yet but I will tomorrow... hopefully. IN the meantime, the creative flow struck me and I painted the inside of the front door. It's hard to read here but it says,


LOVE - Prov. 10:12 ~ GRACE I John 2:10 ~
MERCY Psalm 136:1 ~ FORGIVENESS PSalm 32:1
Let these be every present here, for we shall all have need of them."
Kelly Midkiff Copyright 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hi. I found you through the Choosing Home forums and wanted to say -- WOW! You are so creative! I wish I could steal this idea but we rent :( I'm glad to have found your blog! ~April

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home