My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cattle on a Thousand Hills

Well... after losing so much livestock this year, having the front tire fly off of our drive-to-work car (that happened last night), needing so many things for our house still... I have taken the great leap of faith it takes to begin selling on Ebay. I had rotten luck with it a couple years ago when I tried it. Hopefully with some advice from savvy eBay sellers (Hi Dawn!) it will be profitable this time around!

Check it out... bookmark it! Check back often! Hopefully I will add something every week at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home