My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

Don't Ride the Goats


The children (quite innocently) asked me if the goats could be ridden. I explained that they couldn't - that it is too much work for them and they need their energy for milk-making.
So, only my children would do this right? They not only disobeyed me, but took PICTURES of it! Ugh... I had to laugh when asked why they had done so, they reasoned, "Well... we thought we could just have less milk tomorrow for a ride today. Since the milk is for us you know."
Should have been a bit more explicit I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home