My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hammers

I always enjoyed hammering and building things and prided myself in only having hit my finger RARELY if ever. Well, it would seem my pride needed a knock-down because I hit my finger yesterday while installed the tin in the shower SO hard I yelled for like 5 minutes. The kids start laughing... if I hadn't yelled I would have said a bad word I'm afraid. Oh Lord how it hurt! It still does! It raised a blood blister on the side and everything. Hope I don't lose my nail. Ouch. I can't touch anything with that thumbnail. It was my left hand though so I hope it doesn't interfere with too much. I couldn't hold the knitting needles yesterday though - yikes. That's bad. I am officially addicted to knitting.

Instead of counting sheep at night I find myself knitting imaginary patterns... it relaxes me so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Red or Lavender,red is my fave,but the lavender would be warm in there too,and you're right,the blue I'm afraid would be too cold with the metal.
Thanks for reading!
~Stacey

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home