My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Baby Dreams


I had the privilege of being a doula for my sister again this past Wednesday. She gave birth to a beautiful 10 pound and 8 ounce baby boy! He is Samuel Paul and did I mention he is gorgeous? I"m hoping to come up with the money to start my midwife training. I have fallen in love with birth and all it entails - several years ago after my first VBAC. I often think that it's a good thing I didn't discover it until I had my children. I would have probably gone to medical school and become an OBgyn. Ugh. That would have been a waste. I hope to get started though on the midwifery school - that is my dream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a HULK! Congratulations to the parents M and J. Much love to them and the "Midwife". MMB

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home