My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Clean Sweep


Flooring!!!

The boys and I finished up laying the wood laminate. I don't mind saying that it looks AWESOME! Honestly though, it's not nearly as easy as the commercials make it look. But then that's true of every commercial right?

The boys put in the last few pieces. It took us 3 afternoons all together and boy were we tired afterwards. I was tired BEFORE we were finished though - that's why they are in the picture and I'm not. They finished the task and I wimped out! lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job boys....you, too, mom.
MMB

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home