My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

TOILET!!!!

I hold in my hand and certified, bonifide, official approval letter for our septic system! At last! Talk about red tape. This thing was ridiculous. Just infuriating. I managed to keep my cool ( at least in public) but I am so glad that a shiny toilet is in our very near future I am beside myself with joy! I had honestly given up on it, resigned "to be content in whatever situation I find myself" and all that. I wasn't even thinking about it. We are having Christmas here but a few of the family members were very reluctant to come unless I have my toilet installed. I hope it's done by then but if not, well... if you're too good to use a composting toilet then you've got bigger problems than that you need to work on! IT is what it is, nothing more, nothing less. If one considers what goes in it, does it really matter what the receptacle looks like? :)

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home