My Country Quest

Follow along our journey back to the land. This is where we will record our thoughts, musings and dealings with terrible dragons right here for your viewing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cars....

No, not the movie. The real things. I have a love/hate rlationship with automobiles. While I think it would be wonderful to have a horse and buggy for driving to town in, I appreciate the warmth on a day like today while I'm driving in for a laundry soap.

I've officially been out of a car for 10 or 11 days I think and I was given one last night. Free. God is so good. I am speechless. When my friend called me to tell me a fmaily from church gave us one all I could do was laugh. God is so good.

Now I know why I never had any anxiety over it - God had it in-route all along and knew it wouldn't be a long wait! He is so good to me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was directed to your blog by homeskoolmom from homeschoolblogger. My husband just left me and our three kids two weeks ago. I enjoyed reading some of your recent posts how God has been blessing you and your family and providing for your needs. I know that I am not alone and HE is there for me as well.

Blessings, mlpinky
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mlpinky

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! a car! praise God!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home